Sunday, May 2, 2010

Best Metal Poster Ever / Party This Thursday






I don’t really have confirmation that this is really happening, or if it just a joke. If you only knew the story behind this poster. I’ll just let you keep that to your own imagination. By far Kirk’s finest work.

I’ll be at a show in Salem this Thursday to welcome some U.S. troops home from Afghanistan. This will also mark the last time I get to play with the Hammer for a while. I’ve been playing with that dude on the Thud Stick off and on since High School. He will be missed. Contact me if you need to know where.

In others news. I broke my slide I’ve had for the past 12 years. R.I.P.


So much excitement lately.






In honor of sexually ambiguous music, here’s a badass Prince performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment