A busy summer, but I'm thankful I have anywhere to play considering my constant blowups about the situation here. Going to be back in Portland in August. Salvador reunion? A BIG maybe, but a maybe. I've been practicing. Godzilla Snacks has a show July 26th in Kurosaki, and we're going to play with Inoue from Folk Enough, who is putting on an all-day festival Sept 21st at Utero. Cheap and fun. Looking forward to it. Folk Enough has played with some great bands like Sebadoh. Also, I started playing bass in a band called "The MSGs". We played a show last month, you can check that out here:
Solo acoustic show coming up as well. Might play everything from Roky Erickson to Willie Nelson, and some originals I haven't recorded yet. Still experimenting with live streaming. So some of these shows might go live via the internet. We'll see. Can't wait to see everyone back in Portland!
Upcoming live schedule:
- 07/18/2015 @Gigi Fukuoka, Solo
- 07/26/2015 @Marcus Kurosaki, Godzilla Snacks w/Grufftone, K3K,
- 09/05/2015 @Peace Fukuoka, The MSGs w/Titty Twister
- 09/21/2015 @Utero Fukuoka, Godzilla Snacks w/Folk Enough
- 09/22/2015 @Cube Studio Fukuoka, Playing bass with The MSGs
- 08/07/2015 - 08/16/2015 Portland Or. Anything could happen...Salvador?